Sweden

Guest Marieh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Because they skipped the whole 2004 season? :o

They should of done a catch-up-episode thing. Like what Channel Nine did for Days of our Lives... That way everyone can be kind of up to date with what's going on...

I can understand why they don't start at 1988, so to speak, but from 2004-2006 (will the rumours of Non!Zoe returning), the seasons have blended really well, and it would be weird to be thrown into 2005 without any idea why stuff is happening. They might do a re-cap thing. I don't know.

Press Release: TV3 New Zealand

19 April, 2006

Home and Away Multi-Year Deal for New Zealand

Following the huge success of the international hit series Home and Away in New Zealand, TV3 have signed a further multi-year contract in a deal negotiated by Southern Star International’s Head of Sales, Alison Baker.

“We are delighted that our ongoing relationship with Southern Star ensures we can continue to bring our viewers the much loved Home and Away. We are confident the quality of the show will ensure its success for years to come”, says Beverley McGarvey, TV3’s Director of Programming.

The award-winning soap has become a viewing phenomenon around the world with an estimated weekly audience of over 50 million.

Territories sold include the UK, New Zealand, Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, Israel, Middle East, South Africa and Africa continent, Asia Pan Pacific, Estonia and Nigeria.

2005 is a good year to start on because there were no cliffhangers and it started off a bit like a whole new show in some respects.

Yeah, I really liked that. The first episode was basically just the teens heading off for a camping trip, which could easily have been the start of a film. It's just a shame that none of the Stalker storyline will make any sense to them.

Archived