Meg's requests :P

Guest Megina

Hey Megina!

I have a few requests if you don't mind :D I was trying to make a Eve Jacobsen/Kit Hunter Banner last night but I just couldn't do it :rolleyes: I'm seriously crap at doing Banners.

Would you mind Making me one? Id love if you would use this Eve one

zoe2pp3.jpg

and this Kit one

749329392a1315420094b26fa7.jpg

and kind of a swirly text in the middle, saying Should they trust?

Its for my new Fanfic just so you know :) If its to difficult you don't have to but I would really appreciate it

And then I would like another Banner using above Kit Pic saying Keep you're hopes up

Thankyou so much

ps: Oh yeah, and for later use could you please resize the Kit Pic for me to an Ava saying Hope in the middle? Thanks!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I know im terrible but could you possibly make another Banner for my Forum? I dont mind what Pics you use but could they be of Eve, Kit, Tracey and Kirsty? If you dont have Pics I can give you some, take you're time and could in say Home and Away in the same swirly writing as the last Kit/Eve Banner? Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate it I tried using the Kit/Eve banner but they said it had to be maximum 30 kb

Archived