Kit and Tasha

Guest Tasha-Kit fan

I agree this was a good friendship but i think it was used to bond them as they were both a little bit diifferent Tasha had her problems because of the way she was raised (which they don't refer to often enough now) and Kit had her alcahol problem so they went well together but then Tasha especially fitted in with everyone else better and so grew apart from Kit - they also have Irene in commmon who was a saviour to them both.

Their differences were what what made me warm to their friendship.

We all saw Kit as an alcoholic and a rebel, period. However, when Tasha came along, the way she and Kit interacted showed us a different side to Kit. I liked that.

I was annoyed that during Kit's most recent visit to the Bay (UK), she and Tasha did very little interaction. I appreciate that Kit was brought back to be a part of a particular storyline and that they did spend some time together, but had I never seen the special 2003 friendship, I'd never have believed it from that visit.

I agree this was a good friendship but i think it was used to bond them as they were both a little bit diifferent Tasha had her problems because of the way she was raised (which they don't refer to often enough now) and Kit had her alcahol problem so they went well together but then Tasha especially fitted in with everyone else better and so grew apart from Kit - they also have Irene in commmon who was a saviour to them both.

Their differences were what what made me warm to their friendship.

We all saw Kit as an alcoholic and a rebel, period. However, when Tasha came along, the way she and Kit interacted showed us a different side to Kit. I liked that.

I was annoyed that during Kit's most recent visit to the Bay (UK), she and Tasha did very little interaction. I appreciate that Kit was brought back to be a part of a particular storyline and that they did spend some time together, but had I never seen the special 2003 friendship, I'd never have believed it from that visit.

I guess its because they have both moved on. Tasha is now in a relationship with Robbie and Kit's trying to get at Amanda. That really has nothing to do with Tasha so naturally she wouldnt get involved.

She was in a relationship with Robbie around the first time Kit appeared too. But that still shouldn't mean they practically ignore each other. The storyline may not have called for them to have scenes together, but in the interest of realism I think they should have been involved together in more general scenes.

Exactly.

I guess that my problem wiht the Kit/Tasha friendship (Or potential relationship, if you like, Jess :P), is that it was basically just a plot device to bring Tasha out of her shell and to see another side to Kit's character. It was just brushed under the carpet and nothing was made of it post-2003.

No fair! *Sulk*.

She was in a relationship with Robbie around the first time Kit appeared too. But that still shouldn't mean they practically ignore each other. The storyline may not have called for them to have scenes together, but in the interest of realism I think they should have been involved together in more general scenes.

Tasha met Kit first Robbie only came along after Irene threw Kit out of the beach house.

Archived