Ric & Tony sharing a flat

Guest Miss Home & Away

Don't know if this is the right place to post this or whether there has already been a topic about this but here is the news that I would never ever thought of happening especially with who it is concerning:

The unlikely twosome of Jon Sivewright (Tony) and Mark Furze (Ric) have just become flatmates in their new pad near Sydney's northern beaches. We await our invitation to their housewarming party with bated breath.

I thought Mark shared a flat with Chris Hemsworth (Kim)? :unsure:

I have no idea. Just recieved the monthly newsletter from Channel 5 Home & Away and I was shocked when I read it. I just wanted to know whether anyone else had heard about it because I am shocked about it.

:o

I see, i must look & see if i got the newsletter. If it's in the Newsletter it's bound to be true actually, i don't see why it wouldn't be, even though i hate channel 5, they will most probably be in contact with channel 7 & maybe even cast.

Mark had a big falling out with Chris not long ago.. I heard it had something to do with Isabel and that it's a very icy atmosphere on the set of H&A at the moment.

Where did you hear that from? I thought they were like best mates & the relationship between Chris & Isabel has always been stormy if rumours are to be believed. I think Mark sounds like a really lovely guy, i can't imagine anyone wanting to fall out with him.

I don't think Chris and Mark had an argument. It doesn't say in the newsletter but maybe Jon has moved in with both Chris and Mark.

There is possibly some things that as a publicist you don't want the public to hear about. The cast are at each others throats is probably something that you want to keep under wraps, cast members getting along with each other is something you want people to know about.

Archived