I want a pint of milk in Summer Bay

Guest stifler

When Home and Away first started it had a general store which Ailsa ran but it was gradually phased out in favour of the Diner. I guess if anyone desperately needed a pint of milk they could buy one there.

Afterwhich Alf ran a general store for years.

There is apparantly a supermarket in Summer Bay now. I've heard them mention it a few times.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be good if they had one now, because more or less everywhere has one but if yabee creek is local then i guess they don't think they need one. Also, there doesn't seem to be any dining places other than the diner, it always shows people eating in or going round someone's else house.

They might not need a big supermarket, but they at least need a small corner shop and a greengrocer, newsagent, that kind of thing! I mean, where do they buy newspapers and other little things, you're hardly going to go to the next town to buy a newspaper and a loaf of bread! :lol:

Archived