Michael Beckley on Great Food Live

Guest richard_price2

Omg god I bet this has brougth back certain memorys to two wonderful awesome members on here.

I hope Jenny! is nicer to him than she was to Laurie! and Ada! last year when they appeared on the show. She was a bit bitchie to them in a nice way mind you!! Hmmm well most of the time any way she was nice to them :o . if no one watched it. here is what I can remember from it .

Just a little from the show ~

They didn't even know most of the  answers to the H&A quiz Jenny did on them amit it was old questions they were asked,

question's

1)which two charaters fell in love and later it was found they were brother and sister?

Laurie answered Kirsty and Dylan.Laurie said she'd knew that cause Dylan was her screen son. No the answer was Alan and Bobby.

2)When Pippa left the show with Ian were did she go to?

Laurie answered it again Queesland.But Jenny was looking for Carrington ranges.

3)What caused Alf's heart attack?

Lauire answer's it Alisa did ~But the answer was the earthquke.

they were both giggling Ada was the worst giggler.

4)which actress played Emma Jackson ~Ada answered it right it was  Danni minogue

5)how did Flynn propose to Sally .Laurie got it Right ~the school

Laurie did say H&A has been going for a long time,and they keep one recycling the story's.

Then Jenny talks about what's happening in the UK ep's Ada say's Leah is realy ill and had surgery, Ada keep's giggling.

Ada got the time of  when H&A was on but they got the omnibus time wrong.

Jenny get's Josie and Angie roll's mixed up.Laurie put's her straight it's Angie who was evil and Josie is nice but with a bad past.

Then she ask's why are they in the uk to promote the show but the answer Jenny was after was to promote the 4000 ep eh? work that one out guy's

Laurie has let slip she has left OZ H&A and she filmed her last scene's last month.  and that people were upset by her leaving.Ada say's should Laurie have let slip she was leaving.

Then they talk about if they can cook Ada say's she can't cook and still live's at home. Laurie say's she okay but Ada say's Laurie is a great cook.Then Jenny say's to Laurie your gonna marry an English man.

Then they talk about an Ozzy cheif that goes on the show Laurie know's him.

Ada was very gigglie, they love the food.I realy felt sorry for them Jenny was a little mean I think anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then they tasted some weird ice cream thing, it had booze in the bottom and Ada vountered to drink it.. She gulped the whole lot dwon at once. Then I think she said you could sell it or something like that. Jenny made her ususal charming comedy remarks.

I'll post it to you tomorow Dan! :D

:o It was a very intresting chat, He is coming up to Derby in about 10 days for a couple of months to do a play. Jenny asked him why he left a well paid job, he said he didn't leave he was sacked. He was one of three/four people that was sacked that day. The woman who sacked him broke down, it was Michael who ended up comforting her.

He said it was his dream to work in the west end when he was over in the uk when he was younger. The first job he got was in the west end. He was so happy.

Jenny then play punched him, he was very good at it, he then told Jenny about when he was in H&A they had to do a car chase and stuff Rhys had to jump out the car and punch someome. It had been a very long day and when he did the punch scene he did everything perfect, apart from he added his own sound effects when he did the punch.

Archived