Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Quiet Achiver.

Amy is a brillant actress and the storyline is ok at the moment with her, But Kim is a problem.

I do like Kim but I think that her and him arnt going to work out, I would like to see her with someone of her age and maturity. Not that age in love matters. But in this case I think it does.

I hope some handsome guy or goregouse girl will come along soon and sweep her off of her feet :)

I also think Amy is very gorgeous she is an individual. unlike Madie and Cassie that have the beach babe look. Rachels is different.

She is the sole reason I'm persevering with the rather dull episodes at the moment. She is being excellently written for, and excellently portrayed.

I also think the way in which she was introduced into the show helped her popularity with the viewers - nothing too big too fast. Her family issues were built up slowly before the revelation, and placing her with Kim has helped viewers warm to her.

Now, it feels like she's always been there, the mark of a good character - and long may she continue!

Thanks Quiet Achiver.

Amy is a brillant actress and the storyline is ok at the moment with her, But Kim is a problem.

I do like Kim but I think that her and him arnt going to work out, I would like to see her with someone of her age and maturity. Not that age in love matters. But in this case I think it does.

I hope some handsome guy or goregouse girl will come along soon and sweep her off of her feet :)

I also think Amy is very gorgeous she is an individual. unlike Madie and Cassie that have the beach babe look. Rachels is different.

Your welcome Rachael-belle-rock.

Rachel is unique. She's got a beautiful smile! :D She's very knowledgeable; good looking; has a good sense of humour and very witty; good with children; patient and kind, amongst her other qualities.

Amy is acting outside of her comfort zone at the moment with the drinking and drug problem from what I read. She's the finest actress on the show. :wink:

I know that Kim is a problem at the moment. If only Kit wasn't put into that mix of the helicopter crash. :angry:

As for someone more mature for Rachel - how about Dr Derek Young. We don't see or know enough about him but he's always praising Rachel for her work and giving credit where credit is due. I'm sure that he would cherish her and support her, just like when he went to the Board with his recommendation for the Junior Registrar's position in Emergency. Just a thought.

Thanks Quiet Achiver.

Your welcome Rachael-belle-rock.

Rachel is unique. She's got a beautiful smile! :D She's very knowledgeable; good looking; has a good sense of humour and very witty; good with children; patient and kind, amongst her other qualities.

Amy is acting outside of her comfort zone at the moment with the drinking and drug problem from what I read. She's the finest actress on the show. :wink:

I know that Kim is a problem at the moment. If only Kit wasn't put into that mix of the helicopter crash. :angry:

As for someone more mature for Rachel - how about Dr Derek Young. We don't see or know enough about him but he's always praising Rachel for her work and giving credit where credit is due. I'm sure that he would cherish her and support her, just like when he went to the Board with his recommendation for the Junior Registrar's position in Emergency. Just a thought.

Thats a good idea though. He likes her work she does and apprectiates it, But Kim I dont think he likes Rachel working all the time. I think Kim and Kit would be a better couple than Rachel and Kim. Yeah she is the finest in the show at the moment as she is doing a storyline that she wouldnt normaly do and has never experinced herself. I love her sense of humour though, and im glad they cast her in the role she is in. I couldnt imagine her as Sally, Leah or soemone else. I also like it that for once they didnt get someone with the "beach babe"look. :D

I think that Amy is a great actress, especially after her downward spiral storyline. It must have been so emotionally draining for her (as overused as that phrase is), and I think she pulled it off incredibly well. Rachel is one of my favourite characters on the show- she is a very welcome addition to the Bay!!

I think that Amy is a great actress, especially after her downward spiral storyline. It must have been so emotionally draining for her (as overused as that phrase is), and I think she pulled it off incredibly well. Rachel is one of my favourite characters on the show- she is a very welcome addition to the Bay!!

Ditto, you said it all there in a nutshell :D

Ditto, you said it all there in a nutshell :D

thanks!! :)

Archived