Rachel Armstrong/Amy Matthews

Guest kewt_princess

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very much liked Rachel when she arrived, but I am not convinced by this storyline at all. I kow that they believe everyone has to be paired off with someone else, but this seems too convenient and contrived for me. I don't think it is credible and to be honest I find the whole thing irritating. However, I do think that Amy and Chris are doing a good job with the material. Chris really does well when he has a good actor or actress to bounce off and Amy is a good actress. He really has improved no end this last year.

Amy's an amazing actress. She comes across as really nice in interviews, too. Way to go Rachel for standing up to Dr.Helpman! That was cool!!!

I agree about Chris' acting, also :)

I personally LOVE the Kim/Rachel romance. They have amazing chemistry. Some people simply connect right from the beginning.

As for the I love you thing. So, they've only been going out a week...Hey, my grandparents were engaged within six weeks. 51 yrs and three kids later, still very much in love. It happens. I think the fact that K&R said the L word after they broke up meant even more. What Kim did was so mature and selfless.

They're both so sweet and very in love. :)

I have to agree with "Frances". I think the acting, particularly Amy's, is fantastic. From what we've seen, she really is such a good actress. Why are they giving her this stupid storyline. The Kim/Rachel thing just doesn't ring true :( The Dr Helpman storyline is good, but the fact that it's intertwined with Kim/Rachel puts me off it, which is a shame.

I really like Rachael, much more than the last female doctor to arrive and hook up with a hot SB resident, who just annoyed me from beginning to merciful end. :P And I really like Rachael and Kim together, I think they work well and are really sweet.

But she will still have to step aside when Kit eventually comes back to claim her man. Personally I can't wait. :wub:

I agree about the "I Love you" thing. I think that it was a bit much after they had only been going out for a week. But i think that Kim and Rachel are great together.

But the "urst" has been there for quite some time. :ph34r:

Yeah i think Amy is a great actress and this whole storyline about being bullied by her supervisor is very good. It happens so often in real life that its good that they put it in the series so it can give the victim's of such an assault an idea of what they should be doing.

Plus Rachel/Kim...i think its because he is so young that she feels young again and they act like two teenagers in love, i think its really cute and hot! So yey for them. I'm rooting for them!!!

• 1 month later...

Ok maybe i am a little bit, but i think she needs an appreciation topic. And i know she is a bit of a newbie, but i think shes tops. She's had some great scenes, like the ones with her Dad recently, and the whole thing with Kim, and her realisation that she had feelings for him, i did think it was a little quick for a 'I Love You' moment, but who cares, i just think she is great.

When someone first joins the cast I usually can't stand them cause you can see they can't act all that well.. but when Amy (Rachel) came into the show she fit in well..

But something that annoys me about her is the way she has to pronounce every line so clear and concise! like she's thinking too hard when she speaks.. she needs to loosen up a bit.

Archived