I think I missed something

Guest tessa305

I was thinking about this the other day when (in the UK) tasha and robbie were setting up home in josies old flat. I remembered that when josie first arrived, she moved into a big house with back doors opening out onto a patio area. When she returned later she had the small flat tasha now owns. I realise ian osbourne owned her first one but i thought for some reason she kept it. When/why did she move?

I was thinking about this the other day when (in the UK) tasha and robbie were setting up home in josies old flat. I remembered that when josie first arrived, she moved into a big house with back doors opening out onto a patio area. When she returned later she had the small flat tasha now owns. I realise ian osbourne owned her first one but i thought for some reason she kept it. When/why did she move?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The actual reason Josie didn't keep the house Ian Osbourne paid for is that it was too expensive for Home and Away to continuously use that real location, so they had to have Josie move into a different flat which was actually a set at the channel 7 studios, where Home and Away is filmed.

Yes as far as the storyline is concerned, once Josie and Osborne discontinued their arrangement, Osborne took his mansion back, and gave Josie a small apartment and some money to set up a business (Noah's) then told her he never wanted to see her again (or something like that, it all happened off screen).

Archived