Hayley

Guest SamanthaJane

Isn't she supposed to be taking it easy?

I thought it was a bit odd that after she left hospital her heart condition hasn't really been mentioned and that she was carrying her daily life as normal going to weddings etc.

What really surprised me was the other day when she was quite happily banging a cot together, picking Kim up of the floor and supporting his weight due to his broken leg. :o

I think she is being a bit reckless!!! What do you think?

They do seem to have forgotten about her heart condition!

I had forgot about it, which just shows how little they are focusing on it at the moment! It's one of those storylines that seem to just get brushed aside when something bigger happens, doubt it will really be mentioned much now.

But it comes up it a couple of times more before she leaves.

I think it might also be more real to life, where your mind is something else, you do something that you don't believe to be too strenuous, but does carry a bit of danger, you probably go it's "OK to do"

Yeah I see what you mean Ryan, but it does seem like they've forgotten about it at the moment. Hayley's life is supposed to be in danger because of the pregnancy - you'd think people would be a bit more concerned. She doesn't even seem bothered that having the baby could kill her!

Archived