Flynn, Dan and Kim

Guest flinn-fan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind Dan going at all.. he's a dull, boring character with nothing to add to the show. Peter is a much better character and it's a shame they didn't just hook him up with leah instead of bringing in this other brother.

I'm sorry but I am not a huge Dan fan either. I think Kim will be more missed as he has had a lot of very good stories this yr, especially his mother stories. The paternitygate story, imo, was too drawn out. I can see Amanda and Josh or Amanda and Dan getting together and her leaving with one of them.

Jane

I'll be most sorry to see Kim go, Chris Hemsworth is a great actor and he kind of took over from where Noah/Beau Brady left off, in more ways than one.

As regards Flynn, I've mixed views on it. Sometimes, I can't stand the character but then there are times that I think he fits in really well with the rest of the characters and community. Plus, I'm also not sure I want to see Sally go through the whole loss of a husband thing, do the fostering on her own for a while, re-marry, lose the next husband etc.. It's all very Pippa-like!

Was it Joel McIlroy's decision to leave?

Archived