Flynn, Dan and Kim

Guest flinn-fan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Dan leaving? He can't ...he hasn't been on that long! Noooooo.  He didn't mention anything at Carols in Adelaide.  Please it can't be true.  Is it confirmed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He has a 3 year contract that runs out at the end of this year

Ok sorry i don't mean to sound rude,but do you do maths at school?if so your teacher is dodgy.You say Tim Campbell has a 3 year contract ending at the end of the year,yet his first episode was on september 1st 2004 the same as Beau Brady's last.I know becourse i've got it on tape,episode 3808.He hasn't even been in it 2 years which imo is to soon for him to be leaving. :)

I would prefer Flynn and Kim to stay. But I am pleased that Pippa is returning for a lengthy stint after Flynn's death. Every cloud............

Flynn is going but there is no confirmation of anything else so just forget it for now and enjoy the show as it is.

Re Dan possibly leaving I couldn't be happier, he is dull, boring and has no impact, he has done nothing particularly memorable IMO and an established character like Leah deserves to be with somebody a lot better. I don't think they suit eachother at all.

Dan is much like the character of Scott; relies on storylines centred around other characters in order to get by. Yes, Scott and Dan have a of screentime, but if Leah was not in the show could Dan make it alone - no.

The character of Scott has declined since Dani left, he has been in love about three times since she left and its all a bit pathetic. I am glad he is leaving UK screens in a few months but it is a shame Hayley is going with him.

I am looking forward to when Ella Scott Lynch arrives as I have heard she is very good.

Archived