No Omnibus might be a good thing!

Guest dan

yes, crossroads omnibus was cut and put into itv2 at 9.25 am on sundays eventually.

Five will use home and away as five2 launching bullet. It will be like hollyoaks. There will be sneak peak episodes to boost the digital channel ratings.

for eg... at the end of home and away at 6.30 the voice over will say, "if you cant wait for the next episode 2moz, switch to five2 now to see it at 6.30"

In the UK Eastenders on BBC1, Hollyoaks on c4, both have omnibuses

I don't think Emmerdale or Corrie have them on ITV, though for some reason I have a memory of Corrie having one on occasions?

Neighbours does'nt get one.

George

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Corrie and Emmerdale have them on ITV2. Eastenders can be seen again at 10pm on same day on BBc Three

Out of interest, why did your family ban you from watching Home and Away?!

The omnibus being axed certainly isn't helping me. These days, I usually miss some, if not all of the episodes during the week, meaning I've missed the majority of the storylines over the past 2 months. Without the omnibus, I'm missing more and more.

Archived