Irene - Chloe - Diana

Guest Dazacoulls

A quick question, I hope people can help!! :)

Irene mentioned in the last couple of episodes about things Diana done to Chloe years ago.

Could anyone tell me what Diana did that was so bad...???

Irene said she didn't want Olivia to be subject to that. See I have watched for years and years but I cant remember that...

It might have been on when H&A was taken off air in the UK years ago!!!

Can someone help please!!! :D

Thank you. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chloe was with Lochie first - he was a doctor, as well as the rest of the family. She got pregnant by him, but he had a stroke or something and "ran away" with his nurse (to America?). She then tried being with James, his brother, who aldo was a doctor, because she thought her daughter needed a father.

Lochie ran off because he didn't remember being with Chloe. He died of a brain tumor I think. I could be very very wrong here :unsure:

There was something that really bugged me all through yesterdays episode. They kept saying that Diana is the only living relative Olivia has.

That would be wrong since James is still alive. He is the kids uncle and, since he was once married to Chloe, he would also be a semi step dad right?

I remember Lochie - (OK maybe H&A was still on in the UK around that time then, :lol: I just might be stupid) yeah I thought he died of tumour... I don't know I thought it was off screen or something, but I also remember something about America/Lochie - Was it an OFF screen death... Died of a brain tumor while living in America... I don't can't remember!! :huh:

Archived