Angela Russell or Charlotte King

project90

Angela Russell or Charlotte King  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Must admit did not watch while Charlotte was in it but from what I read they seem very alike

Both teachers

Both ex with characters in the past who are now in a relationship and is the father of a son they had no idea about (OK Dylan was not Rhys but for long time thought he was)

Both evil villains

Both got killed with big mystery who did it

So who did you like more and why

That's hard as like you said they had very similar characterization. Correct me if I am wrong but Angie also had an affair with a student like Matt did with Charlotte. I Think Nick it was. I would go with Charlotte, simply because it is more recent in my mind. Don't remember much about the Angie Russel storyline. 

Angie by a MILLION miles !!!!!!!!

Angie is THE BEST villain the show has EVER had. HATED her when she was on screen. she was a complete piece of work. Her walk of shame at the high school, after it was discovered/proved that she was doing all kinds of things [psychologically] to nick, was legendary ,,,,,as was her defiant [to nick] "You will die with my name on your lips That much I promise you" !!!

Laurie Foell's performance was just divine !!!!!

7 hours ago, Luke39 said:

That's hard as like you said they had very similar characterization. Correct me if I am wrong but Angie also had an affair with a student like Matt did with Charlotte. I Think Nick it was. I would go with Charlotte, simply because it is more recent in my mind. Don't remember much about the Angie Russel storyline. 

She mess with Nick head a lot and lead hi m on and made him go nuts over her than claim he tried to sexually attack her but far as know they never actully hook up

BUT think she had an affair at her old school with one of Dylan friends or she lead him on the same way as Nick I don't know

I think the main difference between Angie and Charlotte is that Angie was introduced as a villainess lady. Charlotte wasn't. In fact, it wasn't until Charlotte killed Denny that her downward spiral begun...

• 3 weeks later...

I know I have said this before but I think Charlotte was better character as she was more realistic and more of town hated her for all different reasons  and only ones that hated Angie outside of Sutherland family was Nick and Jesse and Irene and Sally.

Angie character was bit over the top and where's with Charlotte was someone you more likely come across as Charlotte was not crazy like Angie and where with Charlotte was someone that was just heartless and had no morals and would do anything to cover her crimes or Hunters and only care about Hunter and just wanted to hook up with all good looking guys in town like Kyle and Matt.

• 4 months later...

Even if I didn't like Charlotte King, I have to say her.  I think she was better played than Angie. Charlotte King's actress showed a bigger range of emotions that felt realistic. Even if the storyline was completely off, there was actually a moment I felt sorry for her. I think that was because of the actress' effort and not because of the storyline. But I have never liked these kind of charachters. They were both badly written, and especially their relationships to their sons.... 

Archived