The thank you thread

Guest Frankie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JT you are a legend!!!!! :P Thank you so so much for your fantastic summaries. They are really coming in handy for character profiles, if my memory is a bit patchy on what happened etc. :D. So thank you again...you are a brilliant and very dedicated contributor. xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:rolleyes:

This is just to say a huge thank you for the brilliant summaries, they are ace. Like lots other members of this forum I read them all the time. Sometimes they make me very sad, other times very happy and I often tear my hair out with frustration at the latest plot twist but they are very addictive and we in the U K just love knowing whats going to happen next!(even if we don't get to watch it for ages!!).

I hope that all the summarisers have a wonderful break and a super Xmas, (when it arrives!). We in the UK shall all be here ready and waiting when the show returns in the New Year and looking forward to the another years wonderful summeries from our favourite Aussies.

Thanks a million! Beth D.

P.S. Thanks also to everyone involved with this site - it is a fitting tribute to one of my fave shows!

P.P.S. Shall now go and drown my sorrows - looks like Jack DID marry Sam after all. Nooooooooooooooooo Jack how could you?????! :(

Archived