Season 2002 Summary

Guest Eerik

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching those Mirigini episodes. Those were great. Now I have some other questions:

1) Who is Josh? When and why is he coming to Summer Bay?

2) What happened with Jude and Shauna relationship? Who is Jude's new girlfriend and what happened with their unborn baby?

3) When are Kane and Kirsty falling in love? Right after this Mirigini story or much time after it?

Thanks! By the way, full review of 2002 (just like the others) is still welcome.

Josh is going to be Dani's new boyfriend. Jude will go with charlotte and she has a miscarriage. Kirsty and kane meet after the mirigini and they fall in love. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Josh turns up in the Bay with a few pals and stays at the caravan park. He decides to stay there and gets a job as a lifeguard. He does indeed become Dani's boyfriend, soon after Will leaves her to be with Gypsy.

Shauna falls in love with Flynn (Sally's boyfriend) and she and Jude finish as a result of this. Charlotte is the nurse who takes care of him when he crashes his motorbike (purposefully, because of Shauna). They grow closer and she becomes pregnant. I'm not exactly sure how the miscarriage occured, but she did indeed lose their twins.

Kirsty, Kane and Shelley are lost in the Bush following the sinking of the Mirigini and Kane helps to save Shelley's life. KK go through "trauma bonding" and grow very close, until they fall in love and become a couple.

Another question, how is Jesse returning to Summer Bay? I remember, that he escaped from the police and caused car accident and Joel Nash was the police officer in that car. It was in 1999 I think. He was a good actor then, one of my favorites. It will be nice to see him again on the screen.

He just knocks on Leah's door one day. He and Vinnie were mates in prison.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So this will happen in the end of season? If my calculations are right then we will see episodes from 3102 (second half of season 2001, already seen that) to 3388 (end of 2002) in this year. I sure hope that my calculations are right ;)

Ok, I just found that Jesse returns in episode 3342

Archived