Anyone have a photo of Becs baby?

Guest smoothiehead

I don't think they were going to go outside with a few day old baby and parade her around to the media either.

That would be worse then keeping her away from the cameras, don't you think?

However, they are keeping her away from the media for the wrong reason, to protect a $1.5 million contract they have with Woman's Day Magazine, who would be very annoyed that the name has been leaked out I would presume.

I don't think they were going to go outside with a few day old baby and parade her around to the media either.

That would be worse then keeping her away from the cameras, don't you think?

However, they are keeping her away from the media for the wrong reason, to protect a $1.5 million contract they have with Woman's Day Magazine, who would be very annoyed that the name has been leaked out I would presume.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree, it's nothing to do with the kid's welfare or privacy, they just want to protect their cash. :rolleyes:

It's all very well for people to say, "that must be terrible, not being able to take their baby outside" but when you are a celebrity couple, it's just part of the game. Plenty of celebs manage to keep their children away from the media and allow them to live pretty normal (ok, very priveleged) private lives. Then there are the others like Bec and Lleyton, who would rather make easy money from selling photos of their new born baby to some tacky celebrity magazine. <_<

Archived