Clarissa House - age

Guest Leony

On the official H&A site, it claims that Clarissa House (corrected!) was born in 1973.

http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/meetthecast_clarissa-house

That makes just 32. Not to be horrible to the actress, but I've always thought she was much older than that, maybe in her forties, especially as her screen son Scott must be at least in his 20s!!

Maybe the actress is younger and she's just playing an older character, or maybe lots of make-up is involved?!? Does anyone know?

I think it's a typo... much like calling her Laurie House  

Oops, I didn't notice I did that!! I'd just posted something else on Laurie Foell and I must've got confused. I corrected it now.

I think the year must be a typo too, 42 seems more likely.

Hello everyone!

I was just thinking though, if you've seen pics of Lyn Collingwood(Colleen) outside of the character she looks a LOT better than when she does in character, so maybe it is something similar with Clarissa House....

I mean she plays the mother of teenage children, so she has to be made to look more motherly, tired and worried than she probably is.... make up can do a lot to people after...........

Archived