A Song in Sally and Flynn's Wedding

Guest chair

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I was watching Sally and Flynn's wedding yesterday - Episode 3538 - and I really liked a song in it. The words go 'Something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new'.

I really liked the song and I was wondering if it was available anywhere please? I have no immediate plans to marry my fiancee but I would love to have the song if it was available.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the full episode on tape. It is also under the Archives section - that is how I found out the Episode number. Thanks for your help though, Sadie.

I'm sorry that this is in the wrong forum. Please could someone move it to the correct forum please?

I have the full episode on tape. It is also under the Archives section - that is how I found out the Episode number. Thanks for your help though, Sadie.

I'm sorry that this is in the wrong forum. Please could someone move it to the correct forum please?

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Sal and Flynn's song is called 'Lost Horizon' and it's by the Blackeyed Susans, an Aussie group. It is from the albulm 'Shangri La' which was released in 2003. I am also desperate to find it and have tried downloading/searching for it and don't get results. So yes, I have all the info about it, now i just have to try and get my hands on the actual song! I love it so much! By the way, the official website for the band is: The Blackeyed Susans

Hope this helps a bit!

By the way, if anyone else manages to find it, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know where! Thanks.

Rach :D

Archived