Who would be your love interest?

Guest discodudette

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, I see me, Chatter box, buffygirl and gillyflower are going to be squabbling over Barry. :D

I also thought Paris was pretty hot, as well as Ian who Pippa left with. I also like Jesse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah I remember Ian - he was nice. Jesse is cute when he's behaving himself. Yeah, the older man has more appeal than the young pretty boys at the moment!

Oh dear, I see me, Chatter box, buffygirl and gillyflower are going to be squabbling over Barry. :D

I also thought Paris was pretty hot, as well as Ian who Pippa left with. I also like Jesse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah I remember Ian - he was nice. Jesse is cute when he's behaving himself. Yeah, the older man has more appeal than the young pretty boys at the moment!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, well I am an older woman, and I don't go for boys, not that I did when I was a young woman come to think of it, :P , I like my men to be men if you get me. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, well I am an older woman, and I don't go for boys, not that I did when I was a young woman come to think of it, :P , I like my men to be men if you get me. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I get you! :)

I would hope my love Interest would be Martha. She stood out for me straight away, and has done ever since. I sometimes wish I was In the show with her to be honest, but well, we all have our fantasies :D Jesse was a fool to have mucked up their relationship, but well, that's some guys for you I guess :rolleyes:

Archived