Where did Tasha come from?

Guest magbeth73

Max found Tasha on the rocks and she thought she was a mermaid... Awww :P lol... She spoke weird and then time went on and we found out she was Angie's daughter (i watched that episode this morning lol)... And now she's normal and nailing Robbie lol

I know my only posts seem to be asking people to fill me in on past H & A storylines...sorry! Just wondering how Tasha came to be in Summer Bay, who her mother is etc. Was it Angie, and that's why she's Josie's niece? <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, that's why we're here, to talk about the show :D Max found Tasha on the rocks at the beach and when she saw him she dived into the water and disappeared and he thought she was a mermaid. Flynn eventually found her and took her to hospital where she spoke pig-latin (which is basically english with the letters re-arranged) and it turned out her parents had been killed in a fire leaving Tasha deeply disturbed. She eventually got over it though when she went to live with Irene, and then found out that her parents were really her parents at all, and that she was adopted. Her mother was Angela Russell, and her father was Ian Osborne, an eccentric millionaire.

Now, I think it is nice that she is in a relationship with Robbie, they make such a sweet couple and it gives her some normality (not that I am saying she isn't normal, Tasha is my fave female character). She was a bit confused of what was right and what was wrong, but with a bit of help from Irene, Robbie, Kim, Flynn and Sally she was soon a respected member of the Bay!

I hope I have been some help!!!

Archived