Clare and Peter

Guest amzy angel

I like it when they were in the hospital and Peter gave her that awkward goodbye kiss.

When they kissed after the stalker scene, I really wanted that policewoman (I think her name's Lara) to come in and see them cos I would love to see the look on her face! Everytime she's around Peter she always looks like she fancies him, so I thought it'd be great if she walked in and saw that the love of her life was now with another person! :P

I always thought that Peter and Leah should've been together, but I think him and Clare are a great couple! I hope they stay together, but I think if they ever split up it would probably be over something work-related becuase they both have strong personalities so I think they'd always be arguing!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved that scene after Peter had been in the boot of the car and you could tell Clare was on the verge of telling him she loved him but she yelled at him instead! :P Still it built up suspense! Personally I think the biggest storyline was Peter and Clare getting together, and the stalker storyline was just there for convenience, an opportunity for Clare to arrive!!! :P

Clare was sooooo gonna tell him she loved him like a katrillian times, but then she just yelled at him instead!

It would have been sooooo funny if Lara had walked in on them, the door was open, she could have easily walked in and seen.

There was no Clare and Peter in yesterday's epi, I hope their in it tonight! but, I will miss it, and I'll miss the repeat tommorrow *cries* I'll have to tape it!

x x x x

It would have been sooooo funny if Lara had walked in on them, the door was open, she could have easily walked in and seen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, why did they just leave the door open? I suppose she didn't plan to kiss him or whatever but still...what if Ken Harper had walked in?? :o

Archived