Clare and Peter

Guest amzy angel

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone who doesn't like them? *would be horrified*

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Peter, but not with her - she was a bitch to him when she arrived and wanted to take over the Stalker case and all the credit that went with it, but realised she couldn't without his input about the past exploits of the stalker. Then she had the audacity to threaten to chuck him off the case completely just because he wanted to use his initiative and dig up Sarah's body for more evidence (I mean, my goodness, a policeman wanting to do a post mortem - shocking!) Then after poo-pooing everything he suggested, she finally gave in when she could've saved all that time and Sally being captured and nearly killed etc. But then I suppose if Peter got his way last week we wouldn't have had all the excitement of this week! Still, she didn't deserve to get him so easily - he should've played hard to get, get her to apologise (and more than just the silly small paltry apology she made already), to admit he had all the vital clues and knew what he was doing the whole time and then make her beg.....!

I think it's a good relationship because we got to see the build up to them getting together and how there's so much chemistry between them - great!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'll grudginely admit they have chemistry - and the fact that she knew him well from their time at the police academy - his life was abit of a mystery up to that point but she told Dan and Leah that one of his 'quirks' was that he was more concerned about his hair and appearence than getting up early in the morning to work! love it!

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Peter, but not with her - she was a bitch to him when she arrived and wanted to take over the Stalker case and all the credit that went with it, but realised she couldn't without his input about the past exploits of the stalker. Then she had the audacity to threaten to chuck him off the case completely just because he wanted to use his initiative and dig up Sarah's body for more evidence (I mean, my goodness, a policeman wanting to do a post mortem - shocking!) Then after poo-pooing everything he suggested, she finally gave in when she could've saved all that time and Sally being captured and nearly killed etc. But then I suppose if Peter got his way last week we wouldn't have had all the excitement of this week! Still, she didn't deserve to get him so easily - he should've played hard to get, get her to apologise (and more than just the silly small paltry apology she made already), to admit he had all the vital clues and knew what he was doing the whole time and then make her beg.....!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she's is quite harsh, but they're meant to be together!

x x x x

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she was only doing her job she couldnt be harsh to everyone else and not Peter because that wouldnt be fair

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she was only doing her job she couldnt be harsh to everyone else and not Peter because that wouldnt be fair

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I only noticed her having a go at him - probably because you never saw her with anyone else but him.

They seemed to enjoy snapping at eachother anyway! Think of the making up! :wink:

Archived