Clare and Peter

Guest amzy angel

It would have been sooooo funny if Lara had walked in on them, the door was open, she could have easily walked in and seen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, why did they just leave the door open? I suppose she didn't plan to kiss him or whatever but still...what if Ken Harper had walked in?? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they did not plan it athought ken walking in would have been fun :lol::lol: and also they probly did not care

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have been sooooo funny if Lara had walked in on them, the door was open, she could have easily walked in and seen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, why did they just leave the door open? I suppose she didn't plan to kiss him or whatever but still...what if Ken Harper had walked in?? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that would have been ace!

:lol:

x x x x

hi everyone am planing to write a fanfiction about clare and peter have looked everywere and can only find one so i thought i waould try and write one am going to start it tonight after all saints it will be about clare coming back to the bay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow cool i will deffinatly be reading that :)

Archived