Home and Away uncut?

Guest MR200SX

Hey all ,

Wouldnt it be good if Home and Away did a once off uncut episode or an episode maybe rated M. My oh my there could be some good storylines. They should really think about maybe moving to a later timeslot... or at least think about the older audiences! what do y ou guys think?

LOL... People are angry because there a PG episodes with nothing in them, and you want to see an M? Hehe

Nah i'm with ya, i would want to see an episode like that though that'll take away the whole "innoncence" of the drama... That's why Bevan created Headland! Adult stories, just like H&A :D

For those who don't live in Australia - (or am I thick?) what's an M rating? Is it like a 12/15/18?

I'm unsure about uncut episodes. The one that Hollyoakes does in the UK every so often is okay but it can be a bit eurgh. Would be fun to see what they would get up to (I'm sure it would be all sex like Hollyoakes is!)

Archived