What are you eating/drinking now?

Lolzi

Meatballs in tomato sauce with chips

You guys have the weirdest combinations of food, EVER! :P Didn't Mussels and Chips come from Belgium? (Moules et Frites - or something like that) ....Bizarre. :P

That's very common in Belgium. There's nothing wrong with that. :P It's delicious. :) Mussels and chips (moules et frites) are very popular in Belgium. I'm not so found of mussels. But I eat some once or twice a year. Belgians eat a lot of chips. :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ I always have chips... long, skinny ones with lots of salt and vinegar :wub:

I don't each much of them because the only chipper is a small-town-chipper.... and you know what they're like. :P But every time I go to Dublin, I always sneak in to Libros :wub:

^^ I always have chips... long, skinny ones with lots of salt and vinegar :wub:

I don't each much of them because the only chipper is a small-town-chipper.... and you know what they're like. :P But every time I go to Dublin, I always sneak in to Libros :wub:

Mhh, the village we live on the outskirts of has loads of those small-town chippers... the only decent ones are from Abrakebabra....

Archived