Bec and Lleyton "sell" baby's first year

Guest kanes_girl

Woman's Day has "bought" Australia's golden cover couple Bec and Lleyton Hewitt – apparently for $1 million.

http://www.crikey.com.au/articles/2005/09/28-1625-9719.html

Apparantly Bec and Lleyton have been paid $1 Million dollars for exclusive access to them and their baby's first year.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sick. It is not as if they need the money.

Before Bec came on the scene Lleyton Hewitt used to hate the media and would never have anything to do with them. He was often fined by the ATP for not turning up to compulsory press conferences. For years Lleyton and the media had a real hate relationship, especially the Australian media. But since Bec has come onto the scene he has suddenly become this media darling by posing for women's mags etc. Pre Bec there was no way this would have happened. Why has he done a complete 180 degree turn in regards to the media. I never would have thought that Lleyton would sink to this low tacky level.

Oh man,i promsed myself i wouldn't rant and rave about it today :)

He's suddenly doing it becourse of Bec.She's a smart girl.As soon as Lleyton,a man with more money then brains,shows some intrest in her,she dumps Beau,who rules.She then proceeds to get married to him and then get up the duff by him.See,WHEN they divorce she will still be set for life becourse of the child.I bet none of the money is going to the ophanage.They'l keep it all.Yes this seems harsh,but now it's been mentioned i do remember him being fined at some stage for not turning up to a interview.Why overdo it now?I don't like either of them,but even he deserves better then someone who will dump him once she gets the fame and fortune she wants.Sorry Bec fans,sad but true.

I think that's a bit harsh...you don't know her. I'm hardly her biggest fan but I don't think she's evil! I don't know whether their relationship is 100% genuine on both sides, they certainly rushed into things way too soon IMO, but I think you have to be a pretty sick person to have a child with someone you don't even love for the sake of publicity.

Archived