Laurie Foell on Shortland Street

Guest AmyMizziFan

I would have loved for Justine to be another spanner in the works for Chris and Toni before they sorted things out, but now that they're all lover dovey again (yay) , I just want her to have something to do with Amanda. For now though, Le Mei and Justine scenes will do me fine.

Its so sad that I have to discuss Shorty on a H&A forum, purely because the street talk posters are so crap. ( can I say that here? ) Its nice to have mostly intelligent SS threads, as opposed to the chatspeak, stupid theories ones on streek talk.

No mention of Justine in next mondays spoilers either. Fingers crossed it wont be much longer.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its so sad that I have to discuss Shorty on a H&A forum, purely because the street talk posters are so crap. ( can I say that here? ) Its nice to have mostly intelligent SS threads, as opposed to the chatspeak, stupid theories ones on streek talk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which SS post is this? Maybe we should set up a thread in the OT section and have a good rant. Cos I expect we're gonna be told off for going off topic soon.

Home and Away villainess Laurie Foell is set to wave her evil spell on our own Shortland Street.

Laurie, who played Angie Russell and was recasted as her cousin Josie after being murdered, will arrive on the Street this week as hot new surgical locum Justine Jones.

Word is she’ll be giving Chris Warner a run for his money.

“At first glance, Justine might seem like a bit of a bad girl, but really she is just ambitious,†a source said.

“She is quite feminist, and plans to break away from the old boys club present in the hospital system. She wants to set up on her own and sees an ally in Lei Mei.â€

Foell's other acting credits including a starring role in New Zealand's City Life in 1996 with Lisa Chappell and the late Kevin Smith.

Archived