Laurie Foell on Shortland Street

Guest AmyMizziFan

Hey guys,

As you may already know Laurie Foell is making a guest appearance on NZ soapie Shortland Street.  Here's a small article about it. Personally I can't wait to see it!

watchyourbackchris6jl.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats awsome that means she must be comming on our screens in the next couple weeks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've been talking about her for well over a week now, they must really want to hype her up. Hopefully they will return the one hour monday ep to those individual storylines they did in 2003, and give Justine a really juiceey ep with lots of arguments and patient related stuff with Chris. Or better yet, Chris and Justine vs Le Mei. Oooh, or Justine getting involved in the Amanda saga, having history or something with Liam. The TV listings dont mention her at all from today till friday, a week from today is my pick, expically with the one hour episode. Plenty of time to give her a nice dramatic entrance :) I cant wait!

There can only ever be arguments with Lei Mei around..lol.

A while ago I would've said that Justine would have been perfect for Chris!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lei Mei is having a particularly b*tchy time at the moment! Honestly, the woman is a female rotweiler! I'd hate to meet her in a dark alley!

I'm a Chris and Toni fan, the last thing they need is yet another interferrance in their marriage. They're really quite cute when they aren't fighting! Justine should go for Mark "I like my girls young" Weston

There can only ever be arguments with Lei Mei around..lol.

A while ago I would've said that Justine would have been perfect for Chris!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lei Mei is having a particularly b*tchy time at the moment! Honestly, the woman is a female rotweiler! I'd hate to meet her in a dark alley!

I'm a Chris and Toni fan, the last thing they need is yet another interferrance in their marriage. They're really quite cute when they aren't fighting! Justine should go for Mark "I like my girls young" Weston

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actualy perfer Lei Mei over Jay at the moment.

Archived