Rhys Wakefield

Guest onefinebay

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he will write back. Some people get letters, others just a fan card. I guess it depends how busy they are. Don't forget, Rhys would be quite popular with the teen girls! My sis loves him! I like Paul, Nic and Tim better...I go for older guys! Then again not too much older since I am nearly 21!

• 2 months later...

In the UK we have just seen the episode where Lucas breaks down with Beth and tells her how much he misses his mum and how he has begun to Love Beth. I think Rhys showed a great side to his acting doing these scenes and it was nice to see him having a good storyline for once. I hope H & A give him more good storylines worthy of his talents (Also Clarissa was brilliant in this storyline as was Indi.)

• 1 month later...

Watching current episodes in the Uk and Australia. I think Rhys is showing that when given the chance he can be a great actor. I have loved the scenes between him and Jack and how supportive his character has been with Matilda during her burns storyline. I hope Rhys gets a strong storylin of his own (Or Possibly with Tony/Jon) to show that he can be a better actor. :)

• 1 month later...

Watching current episodes in the Uk and Australia. I think Rhys is showing that when given the chance he can be a great actor. I have loved the scenes between him and Jack and how supportive his character has been with Matilda during her burns storyline. I hope Rhys gets a strong storylin of his own (Or Possibly with Tony/Jon) to show that he can be a better actor. :)

I agree! I think a good storyline with Jack/Paul would be good. Rhys' scenes with Indiana/Mattie are sweet i miss them :(

• 1 month later...

Archived