Home and Away gets on track

Guest Andy

Home and Away gets on track

Sydney Confidential

Daily Telegraph

1 September 2005

ALF Stewart was grumbling "flaming mongrels" when three of the first four favourites were beaten at Warwick Farm racecourse this week.

Summer Bay's oldest and most adored resident kicked back in the public area with the rest of the Home and Away crew while filming an episode expected to air during Melbourne Cup week, racing writer Christian Nicolussi reports.

Most of the Summer Bay regulars were on hand for the all-day shoot, in which a violent robbery takes place.

And despite looking like she'd just come from the Yabby Creek St Vinnie's, Colleen -- aka Lyn Collingwood -- was the happiest punter of the day, backing a few winners.

''A violent robbery''....gawd can't get away from the crazed mad violent criminals even at the races !!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of for crying out loud...how many more violent incidents, death, murders, lives in the falmimng balance etc...are we going to have to endure. Some one please send Dan Bennett to a shrink...and soon... the man has serious problems. Can't he write about anything else?

''A violent robbery''....gawd can't get away from the crazed mad violent criminals even at the races !!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of for crying out loud...how many more violent incidents, death, murders, lives in the falmimng balance etc...are we going to have to endure. Some one please send Dan Bennett to a shrink...and soon... the man has serious problems. Can't he write about anything else?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO. My Mum's a shrink, she thinks he has "issues".... :rolleyes: ...All the shrinks I know are nuts though, so I would not bother. :D

Archived