NEW PICTURES

Guest djtonuk

Hey guys, i recently got working on making some pics! I just figured out how to use my photosoftware. Let me know what you think and which stlyes you like!

Tony

Dani.jpg

bethfilm.jpg

irene.jpg

newhayley.jpg

leah.jpg

tash.jpg

kim.jpg

The Tasha one kinda scares me, like that guy from Terminator 2!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Chris, I have Jasc photo editor. All i really done to the original was to add more green into the picture and then add a film border. Very simple but it hink very effective.Thanks for showing interest! Any other chracters you'd like to see done in that stlye? Let me know!

That's not a very nice thing to say at all Jessica! If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Saying something is not your kind of art is not exactly dissing though is it ? If everybody followed your reasoning, there would be no point in saying anything. What's next ? People shouldn't be able to say they don't like a storyline in H&A ? This board would collapse !

Although in Jessica's case she's the first one to fly off the handle when someone dares make a comment about her posts. :D

That's not a very nice thing to say at all Jessica! If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.

For a first try, those are AMAZING. Well done djtonuk. My favourite's are the Leah and Beth ones. Good work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you read my Post properly It actually says eek I dont like thoes not my Kind of art But Good try

I was being Nice actually. and If i dont like something I shall Jolly well say it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Saying something is not your kind of art is not exactly dissing though is it ? If everybody followed your reasoning, there would be no point in saying anything. What's next ? People shouldn't be able to say they don't like a storyline in H&A ? This board would collapse !

Although in Jessica's case she's the first one to fly off the handle when someone dares make a comment about her posts. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems that u have me sussed already Hon. I wasnt dissing at all.

Thanks for stickin up for me XX

Archived