NEW PICTURES

Guest djtonuk

Well seeing im meant to be the offendee, i shall respond. Jessica, its okay my dear, i understand they mightnt be everyones cup of tea. And thanks for the nice try part. It was my first go and i have very limited tools, so it was my first go. But anyway, I don't mind if you don't like them. Mayeeb you like goats cheese and I dont. Its all good. If anyone had any requests you can PM me or add me to msn messenger. aw_webster@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

Tony

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well seeing im meant to be the offendee, i shall respond. Jessica, its okay my dear, i understand they mightnt be everyones cup of tea. And thanks for the nice try part. It was my first go and i have very limited tools, so it was my first go. But anyway, I don't mind if you don't like them. Mayeeb you like goats cheese and I dont. Its all good. If anyone had any requests you can PM me or add me to msn messenger. aw_webster@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

Tony

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey tony Im glad that some one mature enough is able to say that. I was just expressing My opinions.

Honestly tho good try for a first timer :)

Luv Jess

Jess, thanks. All criticism is good. One day I will have apic that will win you over!! Haha! Anyway i was wondering would you have any idea were i could get a picture of Diana Fraser? I dont have screen capturing ability and stupid google has no info on Diana or the actress that plys her Kerry MCGuire. Can you help? Like would you have an ep she is in and screen cap her for me?? Let me know!

Jess, thanks. All criticism is good. One day I will have  apic that will win you over!! Haha! Anyway i was wondering would you have any idea were i could get a picture of Diana Fraser? I dont have screen capturing ability and stupid google has no info on Diana or the actress that plys her Kerry MCGuire. Can you help? Like would you have an ep she is in and screen cap her for me?? Let me know!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um I dont think i have even herd of them people sorry Hon. Just keep trying to search around XX

• 4 weeks later...

I *love* them! They're awesome! I like the Dani, Leah and Beth ones!

And Jess - I'm not trying to be rude or anything but when you say "Good try" I dunno it just makes it sound like they stuffed it up but at least they gave it a shot. Not true in this case. I love them they're great!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived