InsideSoap,etc scan thread

Guest Di

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the scans :)

I can't believe Amanda is pretending to be pregnant, this is the second character in recent years to do this! Admittedly, when Kirsty pretended to be pregnant she did it to stop her dad from splitting her and Kane up, not just so she could have him all to herself, but it's a similar kind of storyline.

I really can't stand Amanda, I just watched an episode I downloaded, I won't talk about it because it doesn't air here for a few months but... ugh! I wish she'd just hurry up and die or something, I can't believe how long we have to suffer with her on the show! :huh:

Amanda is just crap, plain and simple. If they don't do something about it soon I may have to start switching over whenever she comes on screen. The only thing saving her scenes from being completely rubbish at the moment is Josh, who is great (although quite how he managed to go from happy-go-lucky lifeguard to evil money-grabbing villain I'm not sure). We need to see another side to Amanda or it's going to get old really quickly. And the pregnancy thing? What were they thinking?! As if we don't have enough fake babies/real babies/fake fathers/real fathers already!

Amanda is just crap, plain and simple. If they don't do something about it soon I may have to start switching over whenever she comes on screen. The only thing saving her scenes from being completely rubbish at the moment is Josh, who is great (although quite how he managed to go from happy-go-lucky lifeguard to evil money-grabbing villain I'm not sure). We need to see another side to Amanda or it's going to get old really quickly. And the pregnancy thing? What were they thinking?! As if we don't have enough fake babies/real babies/fake fathers/real fathers already!

I totally agree...aprt from the Josh bit...as he gets pretty boring too. They are like a double act out of a cartoon. Amanda has been done to death already, and the thought of her on screen for another 6- 8 months is not good. Paternity gate.. and Amanda'sbabygate...another case of overkill. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder what the grind is? i never read the article about cory but am still shocked poor Irene :(

SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Corey's father killed himself in prison. Irene was on the jury that sent him to jail and Corey is killing off the members of the jury one by one. Pretty screwed up, but hey, this is H&A! :blink:

Archived