H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

SDA-how do you know Laurie's going to Paris soon?

I so wish I could go to Paris. *Regrets dropping French, and not being able to go on the French trip.*

Uh oh she told me :lol:

Actually Laurie's already in Paris and is heading home at the weekend :wink:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks soo much for the scans Di! :) Going to read it as soon as i've posted this. :D Can't wait to see what she say's in the interview.

Her fiance look's lovely!! :)

Does anyone know what other mags they'll be in? :) I'm keeping my eye out for u all,and let u know if i find anything! :)

Next issue of All About Soap that comes out in 2 weeks and if I remember rightly TV Times (not this weeks though)

Laurie's fiance is a great guy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot Dan!! :)

:cool: About Laurie's fiance! :):D Bet it was great to meet him too! :)

Nop i won't even watch nick for Isabel so what hope has Laurie got.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hee hee! Not much, Aww Poor Laurie! :(:wink:

It was a great to see her! :) Definitely worth watching the show for,though it wasn't me who had to watch it all,as my mum has been taping the H&A interview's for me :wink: so i guess i don't have to suffer it!LOL! That's the best way!

But when the cast have been on it's been funny! I didn't want to miss any of them.

Does anyone know who the other person is who might be on that show next week,is it Rhys~ Michael Beckley?

Nop i won't even watch nick for Isabel so what hope has Laurie got.? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hee hee! Not much, Aww Poor Laurie!

It was a great to see her! :) Definitely worth watching the show for,though it wasn't me who had to watch it all,as my mum has been taping the H&A interview's for me :wink: so i guess i don't have to suffer it!LOL! That's the best way!

But when the cast have been on it's been funny! I didn't want to miss any of them.

Does anyone know who the other person is who might be on that show next week,is it Rhys~ Michael Beckley?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny thing is the only time i saw the cast was when we met other than that i'd Some how Managed to miss all there Uk TV appearances. :lol:

Archived