H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Kicks brothers viciously*

I can only offer my apologies... remembered that Laurie was on, switched on the TV, spent 5mins locating the right channel, found that she was already on, hurridely pressed record... but didn't check that the video was on the right channel. I just assumed it was because that video player only records one channel - the input from the cable box - but ooooh, no... some bastard of a brother messed up my plans for the hundreth time and switched the channel for some inane reason... consequently, I didn't get the main bit of Laurie's appearance (if she appears later, I've left the VCR on record - but what's the reckoning that as soon as I leave for work, my other brother will decide to wake up, crawl out of his pit, and watch something else...?)

Life ain't fair... will see if there's a repeat or something.

Anyway, Laurie answered a few kinda personal Q's against the clock (favourite storylines etc) which involved some kids getting pies thrown into their faces... before a game where she guessed whether soap storylines were true or false...

Hope that someone else can expand on it, because I was banking on it recording... :(

*Kicks brothers viciously*

some bastard of a brother messed up my plans for the hundreth time

Life ain't fair... will see if there's a repeat or something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: Brothers/sisters you can't live with em,but you can't live with em. Brotherly/sisterly love :rolleyes: .

Archived