Who is your favourite friend of Dean ?

j.laur5

Who’s you friendship of Dean  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• John changed the title to Who is your favourite friend of Dean ?
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of this poll, but I struggle to remember him interacting with Hunter, and Tane probably wouldn't put him in the friend category until recently. I am surprised you didn't include Logan

To answer the question though, probably Ari. It would have been Colby had his character not had the huge downfall that he did, I did enjoy Dean and Ash though as well

Dean and Ryder I think we all expected to turn out to be closer friends than they actually ended up being when you consider how they initially became friends but their banter was brilliant

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say Willow. I liked that they were essentially family and still managed to stay close (and look out for Bella), even amongst all the drama (and them dating, which felt so awkward looking back).

Its a shame he didn't have a closer relationship with Ryder - especially since Bella was so close to him. I feel like they could've had more of a brotherly thing going on.

Archived