Past, Love and Protection

torian

Story Title: * Past, Love and Protection.
Type of story: Short/Medium Fic 
Main Characters: Tori, Christian, Justin, Leah, Colby, Jasmine and Bella
BTTB rating: G
Genre: Romance, Drama .
Does story include spoilers:  No.
Any warnings: Sexual content, violence/death.
Summary: Tori had finally found the man of her dreams and was happy again but what happens when her past is bought up again and is now more present then it had been this past year. Will Tori be able to move on and also deal with her past? Will she tell Christian the truth about her past and if so will he stand by her?

Chapter 1

For the first time since Mason and Robbo had died Tori was happy. She had recently got together with Doctor Christian Green who is now living in the bay to be closer to her and Justin health had improved so much that he could go back to work and Jasmine was herself again for the first time since Robbo died.

Tori and Christian were laying on the couch Tori in Christian arms. Tori looks up at Christian and smiles. She can't believe that after everything she been through she gotten so lucky in fact she feels as those sometimes she doesn't deserve any of this cause of her past.  Christian on the other hand looks down at Tori and smiles he never fallen in love before at least not like this, he never felt as happy as he does with Tori and he knows nothing in this world will change that.

It is a few hours later when Christian decides to go and get dinner leaving Tori alone with Leah and Justin while he does so. As he walks to Salt he can't help that think of what happened between him and Tori and how he wouldn't change a single bit of it. 

Tori, Leah and Justin are chatting when there is a knock at the door, Tori answers it to see a worried Colby. Tori looks at her friend "What is it?" Colby looks at Justin then Tori "You guys need to sit down" Justin and Tori do this and Tori quickly realizes that her happiness might just be about to get ruined. Justin looks at Colby "What is going on?" Colby looks at Tori "I wish I didn't have to say this but the people that killed your brother and killed Robbo are out of lock up" Tori stands up and breaks down with Colby holding her in his arms as she cries. Tori looks at Leah and Justin " No one tells Christian" The pair nods agreeing to Tori request as she keeps crying in Colby arms she can't believe this is happening.

It ten minutes after when Colby leaves but not before telling Tori he here if she needs him. Leah looks at her boyfriend then at Tori and knows that this will be a long night and she is wondering if she doing the right thing lying to Christian. 

Tori heads out of the room to Grace room picking up her daughter as Leah and Justin walk in and watch on. Tori cradles Grace as she whispers "I promise I will protect you just like your dad protected us" Tori cradles her daughter and Justin walks over and hugs his sister before Leah joins in.

Shortly after Christian arrives home to discover no one in the lounge room "Tori, Leah, Justin dinner here" The three walk out from Grace room with Grace still in Tori arms "You guys eat I'm not hungry" Tori knows she should eat but she feels sick because of what happening. "I'm going to bed I don't feel well" The group nod and Leah and Justin hide their worry "I will be in shortly Tori" Tori smiles at her boyfriend before walking away.

After Tori puts Grace to bed she goes herself. She lays down as she scrolls through photos in her phones of her with her family and Robbo. She quietly cries as she misses then and now the people are free to Tori that is not justice for two of the best guys in her life

Christian comes in shortly after and he kisses his girlfriend check as Tori puts on a front as she doesn't want him to know. "Night Tori I love you." Tori kisses him back "I love you too" Tori kisses Christian as the pair cuddle and as Tori thinks about breaking up with him. She came to the conclusion that it is for his own good as her life well it is so messy.

Chapter 2

Tori woke up with a clear head and ready to break up with Christian. Tori walks out to see Colby waiting in the kitchen "Justin let me in I hope you don't mind " Tori smiles "Of course I don't I needed to see you" Colby hugs Tori tightly and she hugs back relieved that she got someone around that gets how hard it is like Justin does but Colby does more so. 

Tori looks at Colby "I'm going to break up with Christian" Colby can see this choice is hurting Tori but can see why she would be doing this "I get it. You want to protect him from this because you love him" Tori nods "That covers it" Colby once again hugs his friend as she looks up "I'm doing the right thing breaking up with him" Colby looks at Tori "Yep you are Tori" 

Unknown to Tori or Colby, Christian had heard the last bit in the hallway and it broke his heart. He just prayed Tori wouldn't go through with it. Christian then watched Tori and Colby hug in the distance before Colby left.

Christian walked out shortly after pretending he heard none of it and praying Tori wouldn't go through with it. Christian ran over to Tori and kissed her. Tori kissed him back but it wasn't like a normal kiss "You ok babe?" Tori looked at her boyfriend "Yeah I am all good I just need to go do something. " Christian looks worried but he also knows this will delay the breakup if she actually doing what she said to Colby she was.

Tori left the Morgan's and not long after she arrived at Robbo's grave. She lays on the ground next to it and breaks down as she begins to talking to him  "Hi Robbo, I'm sorry I haven't been here in  a while but I was busy I know that no excuse but I needed to come and see you. I miss you so much Robbo, your my best friend and the father of my daughter and I need you and miss you. I promise you I protecting her the same way you protected us and I will make sure she knows you. You are probably wondering how I'm doing well where do I start Colby he's been a rock to both Jasmine and I. Justin and Leah taken care of me as well. My life haven't been easy this year. I can't believe I'm a single parent It is so hard and I can't believe i'm doing this without you I never thought I would be and I wish you were here to help me and all, Then Justin had a tumor he ok now but there was a while when we thought he wouldn't be but the craziest thing is that I kissed Justin surgeon and were dating but I'm ending it with him everything happening all over again besides I don't want to date a guy you wouldn't like or approve off" Tori stopped talking after that and just laid by Robbo grave side for hours she needed to be close to him again

Chapter 3

Tori is standing by Robbo grave when she hears a voice "You know Robbo would want you to be happy" Tori turns around and smiles it the sound of a guy voice then runs to him and hugs him "Lance i missed you so much" Lance holds Tori "I missed you too Tori" 

Lance then explains to Tori how he heard Scott on one of his calls so planned on faking his death and how he saw how much Tori and Jasmine were hurting from Robbo so he didn't come back as soon as it was safe. Tori smiled understanding why Lance did what he did

Tori and Lance walk out of the graveyard "You know they won't be getting out not if i can help it" Tori looks at Lance "Your testifying?" Lance nods to this as the pair get in the car and drive towards the bay

As they arrive in the bay Tori and Lance head to Jasmine's place well Robbo' s as she had been staying with Colby.

Tori knocks on the door and Jasmine answers she sees Tori and then who she with and runs in his arms hugging him "Lance" This gets Colby to turn around and he give a smile. He become close to Lance as well.

Lance then explains to Jasmine and Colby what happened as Tori texts Justin to head over and says she explain why when he gets here.

Jasmine, Colby, Tori and Lance sit on the couch all filling each other in on their lives when Justin comes in he spots Lance and Tori says she explains later. Lance looks at Tori "Are you sure you want to break up with him?" Tori nods as Justin looks surprised but gets it.

Leah and Christian are at the Morgan's with Grace. "Where Tori I mean you said Justin went to her?" Leah looks at Christian "I don't know he didn't tell me" Christian looks upset "I heard Tori tell Colby she going to break up with me"  Leah is surprised by this ,But at the same time she isn't after all she knows why Tori is doing this. "Christian she got a reason for this and it isn't because she doesn't love you she would be doing it because she does" Christian doesn't understand "If she does then why break up with me?" Leah looks at Christian "Cause she wants to protect you" Christian looks at Leah "I love her I don't need protection I need Tori" Leah can see Christian hurting even those Tori haven't even done this yet

Chapter 4

A while after Tori, Lance and Justin decided to head to the Morgan's to give Jasmine some time alone and Lance and Tori needed to be able to talk about court and the whole case where there wasn't ears not to mention they wanted to catch up some more.

When they arrived Justin opened the door to see Leah on the couch and Christian next to her stopping in his tracks with Lance and Tori behind him.  Justin gave Leah the something big happened look which she sensed straight away "What is going on?" Justin looks behind him as Lance steps forward "That it comes with a story" Leah is surprised "Doesn't everything in this saga become one?" Tori looks at Leah "It does and Justin will fill you in Lance and I have stuff to do" Tori not even realizing Christian was there pulled Lance inside straight past Christian and back to the patio on the outside of the house.

Christian feels jealous at the pair connection then speaks "Is this why she wants to break up? Justin is shocked "You know about that" Christian looks at Justin " I heard her talk to Colby I just hope she doesn't go through with it" Justin feels bad for Christian he can see how much Christian loves Tori "She will. I wish i could fix this but I have crap I'm dealing with too" Christian couldn't believe his bestmate was struggling "Tell me what your stuff is and I can help" Justin shakes his head "I wish I could but it Tori's story to tell not mine" Christian looks at Justin "Is whatever this is why she breaking up with me?" Leah speaks this time "Yes" Christian doesn't care how huge this is he aren't giving up on the women he loves.

Lance and Tori are outside "You know I wouldn't have gotten through it without you Lance" Lance moves closer and hugs Tori "I know it goes both ways Tori" Tori smiles at the man she spent so many of the hardest days of her life with. They would always chat, play bored or cards games and that was their days it was weird for Tori to think she would ever miss those days but she did and it particularly hurt when Lance faked his death and she thought she would get those again. Lance was the one to speak "I missed those days you know" Tori smiles "Yeah so did I" The pair share a small moment and hug.

The next minute the door opens and it Justin. He got a look of worry on his face "Christian knows you want to end it" Tori is shocked "What? How?" Justin walks towards the pair "Apparently he heard you and Colby this morning" Tori feels bad "I didn't think he was up" Justin tells her she needs to talk to Christian so she gets up and heads inside ready to do that.

Tori walks in and sees Christian "We need to talk" Christian walks over and kisses his girlfriend "Yeah we do cause I'm not giving up on you, us. I get you and Justin are going through something but I wanna be here for you please don't push me away Tori, I love you" Tori can see this is hurting him it hurting her too but she knows she doing the right thing "I'm doing this Christian ok we just need to take a break" Christian shakes his head and walks over kissing Tori "You can't deny we are meant to be together and you can't push me away cause nothing will push me away from you cause I love you Tori Morgan" Tori is shocked she knows she can't end it tonight but she knows she needs too tomorrow. Tori knows it is selfish but she wants one last night of Christian holding her in his arms as she sleeps cause that is when she feels safe

Chapter 5

Tori grabs Christian hand as the pair walk to her bedroom later that night with both immediately laying down and Christian moves Tori closer so he can hold her safely in his arms where he knows she is safe. Tori feels safe but also feels bad cause tomorrow she ending it for real because she wants to protect the man she fallen madly in love with.

Tori quickly falls asleep and Christian holds her tightly as he lays awake thinking what could have changed Tori mind to make her want to end the relationship and he could only come to one conclusion which was the guy from earlier. Was he Tori ex who she never got over after all he truly knew nothing about Tori past relationships other then that they hadn't ended well.

Christian fell asleep soon after that and woke up the next morning without Tori in his arms which made him worry straight away. He then walked out to the kitchen to see Leah and Justin there. "Tori is she around?" The pair give each other a look which worried Christian "Where is she?" Justin looked at Christian "With Lance" Christian was confused "Who's Lance" Leah looks at Christian "Lance was the guy from yesterday". Christian couldn't help but immediately feel jealous of the guy who seem to be getting more attention by his girlfriend then he was. 

Tori and Lance were walking along the beach which was something that they talked about doing in the safehouse "We finally get this walk" Tori smiles as Lance said that "You remembered?" Lance pulls Tori close and hugs her unknown to the pair Christian was watching all of this "Yeah I did of course I did." Tori hugs Lance back as they walk down the beach with their arms wrapped around each other.

Christian was seeing all this unfold and the more he saw the more hurt he felt, the more jealous he felt, the more he wanted to know what this guy could give Tori that she doesn't think he can. Christian knew he would have to fight for the woman he loves for the one he thinking of asking to marry him.

It was later that day when Christian saw Tori on her own so he walked over and kissed her. She was shocked but kissed back before pulling away "Christian we need to take a break" Christian shakes his head grabbing Tori hand and holds it "Whatever I did wrong I can fix" Tori looks at Christian "It is nothing you did it what I did in my past so you cannot fix this" With that Tori walked away holding back tears trying to not cry as this hurt him and hurt herself as well. As Christian saw her walk away he cried he was so hurt but also knew he will do whatever it takes to prove to her they are meant to be and that the past doesn't matter and that he will always loves her no matter what.

Chapter 6

It was the next morning when Tori and Lance had decided to spend the day together all the beach. They both needed the distraction from the court case and Tori needed to get her mind of the break up. The pair sat down on the sand and began chatting "I bet you prefer it here then where you were last stuck with me Lance" The pair smile "Yeah I do but some of my favourite memories are there" Tori smiles "Mine too. We had some good times and the pillow issue" This caused Tori and Lance to both laugh. They knew that pillow thing was something that would always stay between then two.

Christian had decide a walk on the beach would help after the breakup while he decided how to fix this and figure out what Tori meant but what he saw that broke his heart. He watched as Tori and this Lance guy talked and then laughed and he saw that Tori was happy with another guy which shattered him. Christian in that moment decided he needed to fix this quickly as he didn't want to lose her yet felt like he already had.

Justin and Leah are walking past the grassy area at the beach when they see Christian come up looking upset "Mate what wrong?" Christian turns around "Your sister moved on already" This makes Justin confused "Her and Lance they look cozy" Both Leah and Justin are shocked "She wouldn't date Lance and besides she loves you" Leah speaks up as Tori had told her that "She broke up with you so you were safe so her past didn't hurt you" Justin adds "I much rather be with her and be in danger then see her moving on with another guy" Justin and Leah feel awful for Christian both deciding they need to talk to Tori.

Back down at the beach Tori and Lance were running towards the water both laughing when Lance pulls her into a hug. Tori smiling and hugs back feeling safe in her friend company and as much as she shouldn't admit this being around Lance made her really happy she couldn't help but smile when he was around. Lance was thinking about Tori and how he developed some feeling for her in the safe house he was keeping then to himself but couldn't help that feel as those perhaps he might have missed his chance but also that there was hope that him and Tori could be something.

It was 5pm when Tori arrived home to see Justin there alone "Christian gutted:" Tori had thought about him all day and now Justin bought him up and her happiness went "How do you know?" Justin walks over "I saw him T and he said he much rather be with you unsafe then without you" Justin decided to ask about Lance but say he saw it not Christian "What going on with Lance and you?" Tori remains silent for a bit before replying "Nothing" Justin isn't convinced "You sure" Tori nods "Yeah I am sure" With that Tori leaves Justin and heads to her bedroom as she needs time to think.

Chapter 7

Tori couldn't help  but think that Justin was right. Like she had chemistry with Lance she knows that, she had feeling for him in the safehouse that are now coming back and she felt protected when Lance was there and not only because he was a cop but because she knew how much he cared about her and he understood what Robbo meant to her which was something Christian never would understand.

It was now 8pm and Tori had been in her room for three hours thinking about Lance and if their was something there and she thought there was. When he faked his death she just tried to forget about it but now well now it all back and she felt happy that perhaps something could happen. She grabbed her phone out and saw a text from Lance with photos from their time together in safehouse and today she flicked through then and saw how happy she was which caused her to smile.

Elsewhere Christian was sitting in a motel looking through photos of him and Tori he came across the one from Grace's birthday how he wished he could get that back the woman he loved and the child he loved so much. The next photo he saw was him and Tori kissing on the pier Leah had taken it and sent it to then later that day. It was just after they said I love you to each other which was a long time coming. Christian started crying thinking about all the memories he was broken and he knew only one thing would fix that being back with the woman he loves

Tori decides to facetime Lance even those it after 9pm. He answers on the first call and Tori smiles seeing his face "Hey" Lance smiles "Hey we both had the same thought. I was about to call you" Tori smiles "I wanted to say thanks for everything" Lance smiled as he saw Tori smile "You don't need to thank me I will always be looking out for you Tori and protecting you and I'm here whenever you need me" Tori couldn't help that blush "I know and that goes both ways" The pair smiled at each other through the cameras "I should get going Tori I need to sleep but how about breakfast tomorrow" Tori knows straight away what her answer will be "Yes that will be great. The diner say 8am I shall pay" Lance smiles "Sounds good but I'm paying next time" Tori laughs "Yep you have a deal. Anyhow we would always make sure we said goodnight to each other in the safehouse so I wanted to say goodnight Lance" Lance smiles "Goodnight Tori" With that the pair hang up from facetime and Tori falls straight to sleep

Chapter 8

It is the next morning and Christian is on a mission to get the woman he loves back, to get her to stay with him and not move on with this Lance guy as that well it hurt him and if she did move on well he knew he couldn't stay in the bay and watch her with someone else

Tori arrives at the diner and gives a small to Irene who is working before spotting Lance. She immediately walks over and hugs her friend who hugs back before speaking "Did you ever expect we would be having breakfast out in the public?" Tori shakes her head "No I never thought I would be able to do anything with you in public but I'm glad I can" Lance smiles as the pair sits down "Yep so am I. It is nice that we are able to" The pair sit and talk and eat but what feels like forever but instead is three hours before parting way.

Tori walks out of the diner and heads towards the beach when she hears her name being called. She stopped and turns around as the person walks closer "Christian" Tori can't help that smile when he is around Christian walks towards her and grabs her hand "I miss you Tori so so much this it is killing me" Tori can see how much it affecting it him after all it affecting her too she grabs his hand and holds it "I know I miss you too Christian" Christian smiles at hearing this before grabbing her hand and leading her down the beach.

When they arrive both Tori and Christian sit down on the sand as he looks at her before speaking "Tori when I came to the bay I never meant to stay here or to fall in love but I have ok and it kills me that your suddenly decided we are done and don't say your doing this to protect me cause I don't need protection i just need you, I need you in my life and I need you to keep letting me love you because you are everything to me Tori Morgan and I can't imagine my life without you" Tori smiles she knows she loves him but she isn't sure she can do this "I love you too you know that and I can't imagine my life without you I just need time Christian" Christian nods "Ok i will give you that but before I do I just really need to do something" Tori is confused but Christian cuts her off by kissing her to which she kisses back. Christian shortly after pulls away "Just think about it. You and me we are meant to be" Tori smiles as she gets up and leaves Christian to it thinking about what the hell she is going to do and honestly at this point she have got no idea

Chapter 9

Tori had one thing on her mind and that was Christian she had zero clue what she was going to do after all she loves him but that also the same reason she broke it off she had never felt more confused in her life.

Lance was walking down the beach when he spotted Tori and walked over. The pair immediately hugged and Lance knew straight away something was up he just didn't know what. "You ok?" Tori shakes her head "I'm torn" Lance looks confused "About what?" Tori sits down and Lance joins her "Christian it just I love him and now he is hurt and that well it is on me" Lance looks at Tori "You are protecting him, Look I know your worried about Christian but I got a call from court it is this afternoon" Tori is shocked "This soon?" Lance nods "I called Justin he is on his way so is Leah and Irene and Jasmine they are coming as well" Tori stands up and Lance does the same as they head to the car for the courthouse. Tori couldn't believe it the guys that killed her brother and best friend will finally be going to jail for what they did.

Elsewhere Christian had walked in the diner unknown to Roo and Maz who were having a talk of their own Roo was the one to speak "Did Leah say how Justin and Tori are?" Maz looks at Roo "A mess Tori and Justin are about to testify against the people that took their brother away not to mention the father of Tori child" Christian was shocked by hearing this and decided to speak "Hold on what?" This caused Roo and Maz to turn around "You weren't meant to hear that" Christian looks at then "Which courthouse are they at?" Roo and Maz both remain silent before Roo blurts it out "The one in Yabbie Creek" With that Christian leaves the diner and gets in the car and starts driving all he can think about is getting there and being there for Tori.

Tori, Justin and Leah are waiting outside the courthouse with Jasmine, Lance, Irene, Dean, Mackenzie and Bella all of then worried and nervous and connected to this in some way. None of then can believe this the day that changed their lives forever that affected then so much is about to come down to one court case.

Christian got out of his car and walked towards where the group were. Mackenzie was the one that spotted him "Tori you might want to turn around" Tori does exactly that and as she spots Christian she runs towards him and into his arms the pair holding each other tightly.

Christian and Tori are a distance away from the group "How did you know?" Christian looks at Tori and grabs her hand "I heard Roo and Maz talking, I really wished i heard it from you Tori. I could have been here for you" Tori can see he is sincere "I know but this part of my life well you don't even know the half of" Christian hugs Tori yet again and kisses her forehead "I don't care about that i care about you. I want to be here for you" Tori nods "I know" Christian grabs Tori hand "I'm here now ok and I'm not going anywhere" Tori smiles at him as they walk to the group "I'm glad your here" Tori didn't know what this meant for her and Christian but she knew in this moment she was glad he was there

Chapter 10

Christian was sitting with Leah and Irene in the courtroom as Tori and the others had to testify. Christian however was surprised when he heard Tori name get called our first as the killers sat with their lawyers out the front. Christian thinks about how hard this must be for her as Tori takes the stand

As Tori walks to the stand she is trying to not cry however all she is thinking is how these people killed her best friend and her brother and how much she misses then.

The lawyer who wants the killers in jail begin to ask Tori questions "These people were the ones that killed the father of your daughter and your brother is that correct" Tori looks to the crowd before speaking "Yes that correct" How have this affected your life doctor Morgan?" Tori knew she was going to break answering this and she wasn't sure if Christian will like what she have to say but she needs to be honest "It changed my life completely my brother was also a doctor and we were finally going to work together something we had always dreamed off and to have that taken away to have my brother taken away was awful he didn't deserve to die and then Robbo well that been a million times harder he was the father of my daughter and my best friend. He was the one guy i will ever trust with everything he protected me and my daughter but in the end he got hurt for it which made my life even worst cause I need him and Grace needs her dad" Tori cried as she spoke she was broken. She heard the lawyer speak once again "One last question When you found out who did this and how this was a cop doing someone you trusted how did you feel?" Tori was broken as Christian sat in the crowd shocked as he had no idea what that meant "I was upset, betrayed all of it" The judge says that all.

Tori immediately runs outside and Christian follows he immediately hugs her and doesn't say a word

Archived