Fave Ben and Ziggy Father Daughter Moment

KKB

Fave Ben and Zig Defining Moments  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is the father daughter relationship that drew me back in to the show on hearing of his departure and I went back and rewatched their moments from previous years as I had enjoyed the relationship when they first came in.  What were you thoughts and fave moments - vote on poll and comment below.

Mine definitely their father daughter dance at her wedding and her going to him about Brody's affair I also enjoyed their reunion in 2020 after his surf trip.

• 1 month later...
On 22/11/2020 at 12:30, Lunar said:

I voted for him finding out about the affair. I loved seeing Ben (and Maggie) support her through that and how it really strengthened their bond.

Yes agreed it strengthened the bond for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Ben Telling Ziggy He Will Always Be Her Dad and She Will Always Be His Daughter

A great moment between both characters with so much uncertainty surrounding their lives at that point.

Despite the doubt as to whether Ziggy and Ben were biologically related, it really showed their father-daughter relationship went beyond just being blood related.

There was a deep connection built up from the moment that Ziggy was born that couldn't be erased because a paternity test said otherwise.

14 hours ago, Jezz said:

Ben Telling Ziggy He Will Always Be Her Dad and She Will Always Be His Daughter

A great moment between both characters with so much uncertainty surrounding their lives at that point.

Despite the doubt as to whether Ziggy and Ben were biologically related, it really showed their father-daughter relationship went beyond just being blood related.

There was a deep connection built up from the moment that Ziggy was born that couldn't be erased because a paternity test said otherwise.

A great moment between both characters with so much uncertainty surrounding their lives at that point - I totally agree this was such a beautiful moment between the pair.

Despite the doubt as to whether Ziggy and Ben were biologically related, it really showed their father-daughter relationship went beyond just being blood related - This is 100% true and I loved that the show the relationship was going to be still strong even if they weren't blood related. I am glad he is her Dad though they have such a strong connection.

There was a deep connection built up from the moment that Ziggy was born that couldn't be erased because a paternity test said otherwise - This is exactly right 100% and as Alf said Ziggy has Ben wrapped around her little finger. I feel like Ziggy was closer to Ben as they both were so similar and had gone through similar things. I believe Ben is closer to Ziggy and Maggie is closer to Coco.

Archived