Eric "Ric" Dalby - Mark Furze

project90

Been 10 years since Ric and Mattie moved to Perth I'd love for them to return to the bay one day for a guest stint but I'd even settle for some kinda update Alf flying over for the wedding or for the birth of thire child doesn't need be big thing and way write Alf out for little bit when Ray wants a brake 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 17/06/2020 at 08:18, gutterboy said:

Did anyone else see him on The Voice? Decent singer.

He was always a good musician. I remember him being on "It takes Two" about 10-15 years ago and he formed a rock band called 'Falcon Road'.

On 14/10/2018 at 17:43, CaptainTed84 said:

Great character! Surprised he never returned. Doubt he will now. 

Never say never.

I remember asking Mark on Instagram if he would ever return to the show, but he joked that he doubts Ric would be alive today because of his short temper ?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Do you think Ric and Cassie were the Frank and Bobby of Sally's children?

I can't say that Frank and Bobby had a great relationship after their split (he moved away and then when he returned, he just chased her and tried to split her and Greg), but Ric and Cassie remained good friends and foster siblings and he comforted her over the return of Zoe, warned off Macca, and supported her over her HIV diagnosis.

• 3 months later...