Home And Away’s Olivia has twin mistaken for her ‘almost every day’

Pantherboy

Daily Telegraph article:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/home-and-aways-olivia-has-twin-mistaken-for-her-almost-every-day/news-story/7cb6faaf1a087541d379ded148c9a5c6

Home And Away’s Olivia has twin mistaken for her ‘almost every day’

TWINS are used to being mistaken for their identical sibling but few have to worry about being picked out by an adoring public.

Soap star Raechelle and her sister Karina Banno describe themselves as “same same but different”, so when Karina is recognised as Olivia from Home And Away, she generally just goes with it.

“It happens almost every day and it is really flattering because it is amazing to see how many people are touched by Raechelle’s work,” she told The Saturday Telegraph.

“People often don’t tend to believe me when I say I am her twin, they think I’m trying to get out of a photo.”

While both Banno sisters are actors, Raechelle has a higher profile thanks to her work on the Channel 7 favourite.

Karina recently returned to Sydney after living in Los Angeles for a year and will soon seen on the ABC’s The Easybeats, which is about the legendary ’60s band.

There’s also been a big push from dedicated Home And Away fans for Karina to join the cast as Raechelle’s character Olivia’s long-lost sister.

“Where there’s a will, there’s a way with Home And Away. It would be the best thing ever,” Raechelle said.

13 hours ago, Pantherboy said:

There’s also been a big push from dedicated Home And Away fans for Karina to join the cast as Raechelle’s character Olivia’s long-lost sister.

“Where there’s a will, there’s a way with Home And Away. It would be the best thing ever,” Raechelle said.

A big push from dedicated fans? Just ones who were too young to remember Chloe, I assume.

• 4 months later...

Archived