General Chat

Krazy Karl

Hmmm... *Wonders off to iTunes to have a look...* :rolleyes:

Well... I got some songs that I think are good... Mind you thats only me so if you dont like them i dont mind...

Tinchy Stryder- Something About Your Smile

Mario Vazques- Gallery :wub:

Deepside- What I Need :wub:

Deepside- Lovely

Deepside- Im Hot

Kate Nash- Dickhead (All she says in the whole song is dickhead!)

Rhianna- We Ride (Old song)

Rihanna- P.s (I'm Still not over you)

Rihanna- Unfaithful (T.I Remix)

Fall Out Boy- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Beyonce- Dangerously In Love

50 Cent- Ayo Technology

All of Delta Goodrems songs are amazing... Well I say all... I mean most!

So thats the kind of music I listen to and I think it's good... :D But you might not :P

Siana__x

:lol: Haha!!! The one thats called "Lollypop" or something like that??? And it's in a clear bottel and it's like a pink liquid or something!

Well I would have to admitt i agree with you! It does smell nice!!! Haha! Shame! :ph34r: It's alright i got an excuse... errmmm I got a little sister... Ha!

It's not that bad babysitting her! I've done it all weekend cuz parents gone off to London ha, even though my stupid brother was meant to be "In charge" he's been out with his girlfriend most of the time... But he's come back now and she's gone to make him play with her... Although she should be going to bed soon! So now I can sit happily on my laptop and wait for someone to update a Fanfic so i can read it!!!

Hmmm now she's gone I can watch CSI or OTH or something... Yesss!!! *Walks off to find a DVD*

Ha

Siana__x

Oh yeah, the Jack and Martha ones are my favourites!! I think most people have a soft spot for them... :wub: They are so cute together!!

I prefer OTH, couldnt stand the OC for ages but then got really into it in the last season :( so now I'm watching it every week, when its on! The whole thing is being repeated..I think! :unsure: