Warning about Inside Soap Spoilers (UK)

Hi, I brought the latest issue of Inside Soap magazine today. There was an article on Home and Away regarding some major storylines happening in the UK next month. These have already aired in Australia. The magazine gave away the actual characters.

So I'm just making anyone who avoids spoilers and buys this magazine aware of this article so it isn't ruined for you. :)

Sadly, I bought it earlier than usual and read it on Wednesday.I was absolutely disgusted by that article, I was trying to avoid many of those details but no point now, they literally revealed everything of importance.Once I'm back in the UK and can access my e-mail account again, they'll be getting a very strongly worded complaint...

• 3 weeks later...

In case anyone was wondering, I got this reply.

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry you were disappointed with the Home and Away news story we published.

However, as Home and Away is screened in the UK several weeks after it is in Australia, plot twists are in the public domain as soon as the episodes air Down Under.

Many readers of Inside Soap love to know ahead of time what is happening in their favourite shows, but we do understand there are many who do not. We were very careful with the headline of the piece on the Home and Away
explosion
, as well as the pictures used, that we didn't give the game away immediately. We also made sure opening paragraphs signposted what you were about to read, so those who didn't want to know what had happened had the chance to turn the page and remain in the dark. 

We will continue to treat sneak preview Home and Away news like this, so you have the chance to look away if you don't want to know!

I hope you continue to enjoy reading Inside Soap.

Nice to know, isn't it?

Archived