Dan Ewing: 'I'd return to Home and Away for the right storyline'

Perry

I don't know, I am loving Home and Away atm. Because its returned to that balance of Normal People who are suddenly meet with that sense of danger. Opposed to the 99% crime driven show. But if Heath returns, and is now a responsible adult, he should be. I don't see an issue, if its just a 2 episode stint or something. But I agree time prob come and gone, but if Home and Away and Dan come to an agreement, he may appear.

When I think of all the times he's said that he couldn't wait to go to LA (as soon as his contract with H&A finishes), I guess he's learnt it hard way that it's not easy to make it there. I doubt that they would bring him back as permanent characters, as I said it before Brax is not Brax without Heath and Casey - it goes the same for Heath. Three of them worked well together, but I don't think they would do well on their own. Brax had childish and naïve storylines after Casey's death - I doubt Heath would be any different.

Archived