Why is John's son never mentioned!?

Guest gutterboy

Didn't John have a son? The one that tried to blow up the school bus that time - I know they wanted to write him out, but he never seems to get a mention, like he doesn't even exist. You would think it would come up now with the fact...

... that his daughter Shandy is in town and they went thorugh the whole fact of being scared to tell Jett about her. Have they even told him about his son!? lol

Trey wasn't John's son he was his step son, Jenena Palmer trey's mother I believe left the bay to be near the institution where Trey was sent as for John never mentioning him i'd assume it's because he tried to blow him up, I don't think John's ever mentioned him since, It would be nice for him to get a mention maybe an update of how he's doing, Trey was a great character played really well.

Didn't John have a son? The one that tried to blow up the school bus that time - I know they wanted to write him out, but he never seems to get a mention, like he doesn't even exist. You would think it would come up now with the fact...

... that his daughter Shandy is in town and they went thorugh the whole fact of being scared to tell Jett about her. Have they even told him about his son!? lol

You mean Trey. He was mentioned several times when Gina wanted to take in Jett. And John was worried about doing the same mistakes over again. But since then he hasn't been mentioned, at least not per april 2014 eps.

I don't think there is a reason to mention Trey anymore. What Trey did was extreme, too extreme even by H&A standards.

He wasn't John's real son, but his stepson in his dysfunctional marriage with Trey's mother. So there is no need to make a big deal about it in the storylines, he has probably told her about him off screen, or probably not. He doesn't excist in John's life any more. John and Trey's mother got divorced years ago.

John and Trey never got along. I don't think that John was a bad stepfather at all like some used to think, but a unsuccessful one. I know he did several mistakes, but a lot of step parents struggle and especially when the child is already a difficult one like Trey. And then the step parent behavior and struggle to reach out can make the child to be even worse, and they are ending up in a downward spiral. And the weak mother figure was also to blame.

Trey will probably never return as the actor Luke Bracey is busy over in America now. He has a few upcoming movies including a film version of a Nicholas Sparks novel in which he gets a kissing in the rain scene. Can't wait for that. He was also in Monte Carlo he played Leighton Meesters love interest

Archived