A Perfect Match (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 86 - James is so sweet. I can't wait to hear the baby's name.

Chapter 87 - Aw, Finn said 'Dada'. Poor Charlie, I hope the baby comes soon. Daniel's so sweet.

Chapter 88 - Poor April, I hope Finn says 'mama' soon.

Chapter 89 - Olive's lovely. I wonder if James will propose soon? I hope the baby comes soon.

Chapter 90 - Aw, Charlie had a baby girl. I love the name.

Chapter 91 - I hope April got through to Dex. I love how excited Daniel is to show Georgia around the house.

Chapter 92 - Aw, Finn said 'mama'. I hope Charlie and Brax get some sleep soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Aww glad Brax told Charlie to go get some rest :wub: I hope Georgia is okay and just letting the world know she has arrived :) Naww poor James, he seems so disheartened. I really like April and James as a couple!! Another fabulous chapter, Danni! Xx

Awww Finn was adorable wanting to kiss his Mama and Dada! :wub: I'm so glad both April and James stood up to Xavier....such a jerk! Hopefully he is almost finished school so he can move right along :P I love Daniel. Wanting them all to have the same last name is gorgeous and like him I hope they all have Brax's name soon! Xx