A Perfect Match (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Another awesome chapter, Danni! :) Aww I hope James's grandma gets through her op okay...loved him letting April sleep while he fed Finn! :wub: I understand why Charlie isn't letting Brax off lightly...he has another family now and he just took off like he was still single Brax!! I am looking forward to Chax being all 'lovey dovey' again but he has to prove himself, I get that! :) Looking forward to more! Xx

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fab chapter, Danni! I am glad Charlie and Brax are talking this through..it was getting a bit heated but luckily Daniel came in when he did :) Good to see Bianca treating April like an adult but also making sure she is looking after herself :) Looking forward to the next chapter! Xx

Edited by Spotd1

Loved the olive, April and James part, they're a good little family!

Really thought Charlie was about to forgive Brax then :( I wonder how he'll prove himself.

Great chapter xx

Loved the olive, April and James part, they're a good little family!

Really thought Charlie was about to forgive Brax then :( I wonder how he'll prove himself.

Great chapter xx

Aww I don't think Chax are strong enough to deal with losing a baby yet :( I really hope the baby is okay! ...love that they made up! :wub: James is super sweet, obviously gets it from his grandma! Looking forward to more, Danni! Great chapter! Xx