Home and Away Videos For Sale

Guest Revealed

I've decided to sell my 2 Home and Away videos, Classic Home and Away and The Official Summer Bay Special, the second and third videos on this page

http://www.backtothebay.net/merchandise/videos.shtml

The reason i'm selling them is because they are on VHS and I no longer have a VCR but thought there may still be some demand for them given they never came out on dvd. I don't want to sell them on ebay as the fees they charge wont make it worth it, especially if they don't sell.

Ideally I want to sell them to someone who can pick up in person in London to save hassle of postage etc. If that isn't possible then any costs of postage will need to be covered which I would guess won't be cheap given VHS's are big bulky things.

So if you are interested then please send me a pm with how much you are willing to pay for them.

• 3 months later...

Ok so 3 months have passed since I posted this and no one has expressed an interest. Maybe there is no demand for them.

Anyway I'm going to give it another week (i.e. till 29th September) for anybody who is interested in them to contact me and if there still isn't any interest then they're going in the bin.

Archived