Please Fill me in.

Guest amz89

Hi everyone.

I haven't watched home and away since Aden left and I can't even remember when that was. but I watched the season finale when Charlie was shoot and have watched it ever since up until now.

Can someone kindly fill me in a little bit what the go with bianca and heath and liam?

and charlie and brax?

Thanks so much :)

Okay, to recap as briefly as possible.Brax and Heath were the heads of this criminal gang that was into drug cultivation.Charlie and Brax got together in secret without her really having any idea what he was up to and spent most of the year in an on/off cycle before eventually her superiors, the locals and a rival gang found out and Brax promised to go straight.Meanwhile, Bianca was going out with Liam but they broke up when Heath got Liam hooked on drugs and Bianca then had a one-night stand with Heath.She found she couldn't get over Liam's relapse and she and Heath became closer.It all came to a head when Brax was framed for an armed robbery by the rival gang and Charlie helped him steal the evidence.Charlie and Bianca went to a country lodge to get away but Brax and Heath followed them and they all spent the night together.As they were driving back, Brax and Charlie hit Liam on his bike.Because they didn't want the police to know Brax and Charlie were back together, Brax and Heath got Bianca to pretend she and Heath were in the car.She agreed but didn't want anything to do with any of them, while Charlie resigned from the police.Bianca got back with Liam, who eventually found out the truth but kept quiet, and they got engaged.

Thank you so much I really appreciate that alot. Seems like alot happened thanks so much hey :) I wasn't aware brax wea into anything I thought it was Heath. But I do remember seeing a flick of the police searching like a growing drugs crop or something. Thanks so much again!!!

I last night and today watched all the charlie and brax clips and rememebered some flicks I had seen but it was great to see there relationship.

Cant believe I missed such an hot relationship, such a shame they wasted so much time getting together and on and off all the time.

Archived